Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Computer and Me


This is a small story about me and my experience with Computer.

    When I was 10, somebody told about computer. That was a simple definition I heard ever.
"Computer is a magic TV. You will get whatever you want!!” he told like this.

    My dream about computer, made me mad on that time. But the dream comes true at my age15.

    At that time, I joined the course DCA-Diploma in Computer Application" in a small computer center.
I felt very much happy when I touch the computer at first and my learning starts from type A,B,C,D in MS word and draw line in MS-Paint.

    Unfortunately I have chosen my High school studies in Biology stream. So my computer dreams paused
for years.

    I am back. Yes, I decided to do my graduate degree in computer science and done it perfectly.
Lot of friends I had in college, who have same inspiration in Computer as me. We shared our knowledge
among us and we spread to others via Seminars, Workshops, mails and Web feeds.

    During college days, I did my programming courses and also infrastructure courses in a famous institution.
My awareness about computer technology got improved after these courses.

    Except these study oriented streams, I am so much impressed by Multimedia works. So, I did some courses related to 2D animation, Greetings designing, Audio mixing and video editing.

    Most of my skills about computer and other related fields comes through self studies and own interests.

    Finally, I thank all my friends who helps me during my college days and who taught lots of skills for me.

Happy days!!