Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Augest 15, 2011

Every year, we celebrate Independence day in India on Aug15.
Flags, sweets and some big head talks, then TV special programs. Then what?-Nothing!

Why we celebrate this day in national level with holiday?
What is the theme behind it? -We never try to think like this.

We proud to be an Indian. And also we should be in the prior position to help our Indians.
You plan for every year for any good events that increase the quality of our nation.

From my side, I planned to do something with the name of "Sixthsense public awareness orgonization ".
This year I will go to my primary government school in my village and plan to conduct many events and give presents for winners.


I hope they will enjoy the day! me too. Surely I will do this..And I will update the photos soon!

I expect everyone try your own way to do good things for our INDIA!! jai ho!